Friday, May 7, 2010

Malaysia Wedding Videographer + Customer's Testimonial By Pi Hwee & Hwee Lin


Hi!! Christina and Yeo,

The video was fantastic!!!! Good work. My hubby and I love it very much. We had watched it over and over again. It was so sweet and memorable! Incredible! I have been searching for a videographer around and fortunately I got to know your company through recommendation from Singapore Brides website.

After surfing your website I know I had finally found the right one. It was indeed. The highlight had entertained our banquet guests with laughter. Special thanks to : Christina, a cheerful and energetic person had arrange everything for us without any hassle. Yeo, our videographer, very professional and easy going person had capture our memorable moment in a natural and relaxed manner. Thanks again!!!! I will certainly recommend to my friends.

Keep up the good work!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment