Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Singapore/Malaysia Wedding Video: Testimonial


Dear Filmman

When I saw the video highlights on my wedding dinner night, I know we had choose the right Team to help us out on our big day.. The video was nicely done and is beyond what my wife and I had expected. My wife and I would surely give you guys THUMBS UP.. Your guys took the pain to listen what we need, how we want it to be done. Really good job in that.. Despite it was a heavy raining morning, Yeo still display his upmost professionalism in helping us video the whole morning ceremony. We saw all our guests were laughing at the video and were truly relieve to know they are enjoying the video as much as we do.. Overall the video was nicely presented with sweet emo characters and effects.. Good JOB!!!!!! My wife and I are definitely recommending you guys to our friends. Continue the great work...

Regards
Ng Cy & Seow FM
WD: 30 Jan 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment