Thursday, April 7, 2011

Singapore Wedding Videographer//Testimonial from our valued customer

We came across Filmman Video via one of our friend's wedding. Ah Yeo was the videographer then. The highlights created were very good and it caught my attention immediately and from that 1 experience, I decided there and then to engage Ah Yeo to be my videographer for my actual day too. However, we subsequently found out that a couple of our friends also hired Ah Yeo as their own actual day videographer and that got us worried as to whether our video will turn out like a "standard" template kind of video. Ah Yeo assured us that it would not and true enough, he did seriously consider our friends' videos and did a different "feel" for our own video. It was different so much so that my friend even commented that my video was different from his and is worth the money spent! After receiving the DVD comprising the full day's videos, all my wife and I could say is that although the video is 2hrs long, we were not bored at any point in the video! It was very nicely done! Cheers to Filmman Video and especially to Ah Yeo! From: LiPing & KimSeng WD: 15th Jan 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment