Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Testimonial from our valued customer//Wedding Singapore videography


Hi Yeo & Christina,


Christine has always been a great help in coordinating our schedules. She goes all out ofthe way to make things easy for us.
Yeo has been a great VG. He really bear his heart out to take the best shots like sticking nearly half his boby out of the car to grab some moments.
I enaged him for our pre wedding and actual day video. Thumbs up! Super good attitude and all of us includingbrothers and sister enjoying working with him.
I been to some wedding where by the VG is an experience guy and is very bossy and command people around but Yeo is totally different. He is professional at the same time we can always have fun with him too! He can joke and crack some jokes to make you laugh naturally. His express highlight was the best i seen. I told him during my pre wedding shots my weddding i want it to be full of laughter and fun. He has add quite a good number of effects to it to make all my guert burst with laughter! Strongly recommand them for your wedding, in fact my friends has been asking me about Yeo too.
Great Job Yeo and Christina!!

Thanks for marking our day!
Love
Issac and Jo
WD: 11 Jan 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment